Thursday, December 15, 2005

 

Latest info

The webhost had a massive server meltdown.
Backups are made daily, but the backups were on that server.
We should know by the end of the day how much is still there, and, have
the site back up. Worse case scenario is the whole site was lost.
I know other traffic exchanges have had this, but I certainly don't
want it.
But if it happens, it happens, nothing really I can do.
I know if that does happen, the site will return, but starting with zero
members which is a pain to get people back signing up.
Whatever happens, upgraded members will be upgraded members on
whatever the site is forced to morph into.
Then a lot of hard work on my part to get things going again.
I am praying THAT does not happen, and only the members who
signed up in the last 24 hours before the meltdown will be the only
data lost. But, I am just preparing myself for the worse.


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?