Monday, March 06, 2006

 

Framebreakers $$$$

If you use Internet Explorer,
have a decent antivirus/popup blocker, your surfing on Surftiger will
be pretty decent. All sites are checked manually. BUT....
I hate framebreakers as much as the next surfer. I am a surfer too.
Many exchanges are very lax on this. Many times people will submit
sites with ad codes that change..and BOOM...framebreaker. This is
not as bad for Surftiger, as you get credit for the first site.
But it is a pain to go back. Many times you cannot report that site.
I know. I'm working on a solution. Right now there seems to be one
possible framebreaker. As in the past, I will pay $10 to anyone who
can find a framebreaker. It cannot be your site you report. And I
have to be able to duplicate the framebreaking. If it does not
break out for me, I consider it clean. I surf with settings of a normal
surfer. BUT...you need to surf with antivirus and a popup blocker just to
be sure. The popup blocker is optional. Antivirus/antispyware is not.
If you find a frame breaker, email.
stcarr@earthlink.net


<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?